Nuffnang

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Just like that.

In a blink of the eye, here I am typing this post. I'm not even joking when I'm saying that time is flying really fast. Its already past mid-April and ongoing to May. This only means I'm gonna be an ORD personal soon!!! (!!!)



The excitement!!!!!........that also comes along with so much unwanted worries and uncertainty sheeesh.



Too much to think/worry about. Studies and work. Plus I'll really miss alot of my fellow peer mates back in camp.... As much as this sounds weird coming from me (someone who really hated NS), but I really am gonna miss mainly the people. Definitely not the shit I've been put through in these 2 years (but hey), its because of all those, there are alot of take aways in this span of time.



Before I know it, I'll really gonna ORD. Looking back, when I first enlisted. Hahahaha. Really alot of overwhelming emotions now.



Hmmmm, life's been like that. What more can I say about it? Nothing short of shitty happenings, people to be grateful for, happy stuff to cheer me up when I need it the most, and stuff that makes me upset.... That's just life isn't it? A life that is perfect wouldn't be a life fully lived.



I'm gonna end my post here, but just do know that I miss blogging. I really do. Back in the good ol'days where I just blog whatever I want to. Hahaha. Back in those childish days I would say?



Here I am hoping that all of you have a week ahead :) I would be surprise if anyone actually still reads this blog. Ha ha ha. Text me if you do! Heh.



Till then ~

No comments: