Nuffnang

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thankyou 2013

Been a really long year indeed.



Oh hi. Hahahah, I know I haven been in this place for the longest time. I sincerely apologize, well mainly because I'm just too lazy to get down to properly blogging since there's Twitter + Instagram + Facebook so I'm pretty much updating, just bite size ones.



Having that said, I must say that 2013 has really allowed me to go through alot. Having to serve the nation for the whole year (5months+ more whoopwhooop) and going overseas trip thrice, India and Australia x2, has been very meaningful. Apart from that, its just earlier this year which I went for my course for my vocation then we departed straight to India....



Time flies really, time flies. Looking back, really can't list down every single events but roughly here are some:


  1. Serving da nation
    • As mentioned, start of the year, went for my course, and quickly to India. Going to Australia just 2 months back is also a great experience. A lot of people always tell me "Eh, you should be happy you're going overseas cause not many people get to go overseas and some more twice during their course of serving the nation." Well true enough, I feel that its really something, we can only experience this once in our whole life. I mean to go with these bunch people, (apart from all the shitty saikangs and what not to do and go through) everything else was worth it.
  2. Meeting new people
    • Of course meeting so many new people. Friend's friends. People in camp, etc etc etc. Thankyou for being part of my 2013, and don't mind being my friend (considering how weird I am D:) but nonetheless its always good to meet new people in your life.
  3. Me
    • A lot of things that made me a better person. To prep myself for whats to come for the upcoming year ahead. I feel a different person from who I am today, and comparing myself to the one at the start of 2013. I mean, if you can feel the difference, then I'm sure people around you would have felt it as well. Of course I do hope its a good change in me? 



I manage to complete some of the resolutions I made in 2013. Okay maybe I didn't really properly list them down specifically but, I feel that I did accomplish things, be it tangible or not. I'm glad I did.



In the upcoming year ahead, would be a life changing one since I only have about 6months of NS left, and then its the start of another new phase in my life. A lot of shit has happened as well through the course of 2013, but whatever it is, I'm still here blogging and reflecting it means it didn't kill me. (did I make sense? LOL)



Whatever it is, I just hope the upcoming year will be fruitful, and a safe and healthy one =)

No comments: