Nuffnang

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reunion(s)

22nd, Saturday

So last week, manage to met up with the tekong bunch! Finally after months, finally met them. Those who came were- Leon, Dickson, Dawei, Weimin, Gabriel, Wenyang, Ken, Yewhup, Wenfeng and Chinboon! Was suppose to meet at 12pm but alot of people was late as usual -.- including myself. Only until about 40mins of waiting, then we left for lunch! Kudos to Dickson and Wenyang for being really early!

Haze was reaaaalllly bad, so I decided to wear my N95 mask out!



Had Manhattan for lunch! Was not too bad!


After lunch, we headed over to Ah Chew's Hongkong dessert and thats when Wenfeng had to leave!



Greenbean with seaweed and tangyuan added in!


Headed over to Cine later because I wanted to use my vouchers to get my Vans shoes (21st gift from Elisa, Jwei and Teckliang) but guess what??? Don't have my size for the shoes I wanted.......AGAIN. Sigh :( Really think I'm not fated for Vans.....


Then, headed to Kovan because I wanted to satisfy my curryrice craving! Metup with twin!



Will never get sick of this awesome stuff.



We then walked over to NEX and did some window shopping and lepak~ after which we decided to walk back again, and then home I went.


23rd, Sunday

On the next day, went over to Kiv's place with Mich to get our surprise done! Had lots of fun, and the things we do for our friends............. OTL


Then head over to Esplanade to watch Yfest concert! Saw Harold there!





28th, Friday

Here are some of the photos from Brenda's 21st celebration over at her place few days back!




Starstrukk *__*















Happy 21st Brenda!



Happy 3 friends n__nV





29th, Saturday

Finally, had our 4A bunch reunion because Darien is finally back!



The food was not too bad, but wasn't so fantastic either!




Cher's Cupcakes! Courtesy of Yiwei! Thanks for the treat yay.



Watched White House Down after dinner! Over at Cineleisure. Then left for camp. . . . .


Hmmmm, in a rush to book back into camp :( Hopefully the week won't be a shitty one...... really damn sian over the weekend with so much shit happening (but then again whats new. Sigh)



No comments: