Nuffnang

Sunday, January 25, 2015

2015

Why hello there.


Hahaha, it's been awhile since this space was last updated. Was talking about blogs with my poly friends couple of days back last week. Blogging is really out of the trend. Hahaha, back in the days where people always had to leave a tag and all the wishlist etc. HAHA. Memories man memories.


Blogging has really become so commodified (applying what I'm learning now *erhem* HAHAHA), people only read blogs nowadays for latest reviews, stalking their latest blogger idol and kinda lost its most fundamental reason to blog- to pend down memories? At least to me, this is how blogger should be!


Don't ask me why I decided to come here, sudden feelz to post something. HAHAH.


Hope this isn't some 三分钟hurhur.

Till again~

2 comments:

Michy said...

LEFT A TAG :D

johnneo said...

HAHA, thankyou sis! Sozz just saw this HAHAHA. \facepalm\